Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Merchant

Hi folks, I'm sharing another card I made for the Stampers Anonymous booth at Creativation using the Merchant stamp set CMS 331 and the Stitches Mini Layering Stencil from Set 33...

and with all those different sized numbers, it's so easy to make a background for a special birthday card
I trimmed a panel of Distress Watercolor card to be slightly smaller than the A6 card blank, smooshed Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and a little Black Soot Distress Oxide inks on to my non stick craft mat, swiped the card through the colour, dried and spritzed with water and tapped the card back into the ink to pick up the remaining droplets. I applied Black Soot Distress Oxide through the Stitches Mini Layering Stencil from Set 33 using a mini round blending tool. I stamped the circle from Stampers Anonymous Mail Art which will be shipping to a store near you this month with Black Soot Archival. I stamped the rest of the numbers and the border numbers image with Black Soot, Vintage Photo and Hickory Smoke Archival inks.
I added Idea-ology Clock Hands and Nailheads, coloured the 4 and O on the border number image with a Black Soot Distress Marker, stamped the sentiment from Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk with Black Soot Archival and added splatters of White Gesso
I tattered up the edge of the panel with the Tim Holtz Distresser and fixed to a panel of card coloured with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink using the direct to paper technique.
I'll be back tomorrow to share another card made with Stampers Anonymous Inventor 1, in the meantime have fun and happy crafting.
Hugs Kath xxx

3 comments:

  1. I adore this card, great background! Hugs to Buddy. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love the different sizes and colours in the numbers you used, so very effective! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Kath, love the background and wonderful stamp too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete