Friday, April 13, 2018

It's Sneaky Peek Friday...

Hi folks, greetings from the cubbyhole on this dark, wet and cold Friday morning. I did say I'd be sharing another card today made with the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Script die but the lack of daylight put the scuppers on any chance of getting a half decent photo...
so it's going to be one of those "only sneaky peeks" kind of days...
I'm beginning to despair about proper Spring weather ever arriving but we have no control over the weather and with the cold wet drizzly stuff forecast to continue into the weekend, I'll  be rolling with the punches and heading for the cubbyhole. I have lots to keep me busy, especially now that I've embarked on my first adventure into the world of tunnel books which I have to say is a bit of a marathon and a labour of love all rolled into one...
I'm beginning to see the wood for the trees now that the covers and pages have had a fun Distress Make-Over so today I'll be switching the lights and the kettle on and watching the rain run down the window while I fire up the die cutting production line, accompanied by the dulcet tones of my snoring Furry Partner.
Fingers crossed, I'll be sharing the finished book with you next week. Enjoy your weekend and have fun whatever the weather's like where you are and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. In the meantime, an oldie but still a goodie sneaky peek.

Hugs Kath xxx